Thursday, July 29, 2010
Letters #11-16 To my long lost husband and oldest child
Boyd and Amelia went for a week long camping trip. (No this picture is not from the trip--it's from the hike we did 2 days before their trip.) I thought it would be fun for them to be met with some letter love when their adventure was over. I've been sending them letters (3 each) care of Grandpa and Grandma Bartlett--Boyd and Amelia (and everyone else who went on the trip) slept there one night before beginning their backpacking journey. Now I'm just hoping they stop at Grandpa and Grandma's again on their way out. It's going to be a bit of a downer if they don't and G and G end up just forwarding those letters home. That wouldn't be as much fun at all. Cross your fingers that all the letters make it to Grandma and Grandpas' house before the campers stop in Tridell. If they stop at all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment